Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday June 16th

It's 6:00 and I just got to the hospital. According to mom, he had another great day. They placed a talking ball in his trach but he hasn't said anything yet. He had another great day of bedside therapy. He's staying awake a lot more but still confused. We love the fact he's more alert and aware family is around. We moved him to Kindred Hospital where he'll stay until he's ready for an in-patient rehabilitation program.  As soon as he's a little more alert and able to speak, we will invite all of you to visit. If you're lucky enough, he might even raise his eyebrows, smile and/or even kiss your hand like he does for mom. I'm spending the night so tomorrow morning, I'll let you know how his night goes.

1 comment:

  1. David and Family, so glad to hear things are moving forward. I think of you all every couple of hours. My prayers and thoughts are always with you. Ron Caviglia

    ReplyDelete