Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday June 13th

Today started off with a beautiful mass at the Cathedral. It was nice to see the love and support from those who attended and I know those who could not attend prayed along with us as well. Dad feels the power of prayer from our friends and family from all around the world. Thank you Ron!
As I write this blog, I sit next to my sister working on her sudoku puzzle. I'm not hooked YET! My mother is sitting in a reclined chair behind dad's bed with the television speaker/remote to her ear. She's of course watching, "Day's of Our Lives" and trying to keep from falling asleep. I'm sitting in a chair near the foot of dad's bed staring at him sleeping in a upright position. I can tell he's dreaming because his legs twitch ever so often. I hope he's dreaming of teeing off the number 10 tee at Randolph or walking to the student union for some lunch.
The nurses are preparing him for a move that will take place tomorrow for sure. I'm not certain where or when but it will happen. I will keep you posted with details maƱana. May God Bless all of you.

1 comment:

  1. July 2 1953 my Birthday Primo! I always new we had a connection Cancer babies! Praying for you
    and waiting for you to come by the Student Union!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete