Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

No significant changes. He had a little upset stomach last night and has a cough. This is normal according to his doctor.
His scar is intense and we can't wait for the stitches to come out. My son Joel and I are heading back to L.A. where he starts his second year of school at the Animation Academy of Burbank. I made him a light table that doesn't fit in his car. He's anxious to get back to some serious drawing. Your emails to dad have been wonderful and he thanks all of you for you continued thoughts and prayers. I want to thank my wife, Karen, for spell checking my most recent blogs. She's so wonderful!!!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Have a very safe trip to L.A. Thanks again for keeping us informed. We can't wait to see your parents and will cook something special this week. Blessings to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. So very happy to hear that Joel is progressing in a positive direction in his recovery. We will pray for no further detours. Prayers are also for MaryLee, take care of yourself so that you can take care of your family. Remember how important you are to them? They do. Love to all, Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda. Good job on all you have done for Joel. You are a great lady! Hugs and kisses Joel!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primo nice to hear yo are getting around outside!
    Cover up and I know you always look real sharp with your glamor! I will come see you soon and maybe have a mocha frap. if all is good?
    Love ya
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete